- Find z stickers and put on Z
- Color and assemble Letter Z Book
- Go to library and get z books
- Make a zebra Lego
- Fill in Z Outline and z Outline with carrots (zanahoria). (Other options: zeros, zippers, zebra stripes, zucchini painting)
- Draw a zig zag color by numbers
She had to make me one too. 🙂
That I of course completed.
- Video: Olive and the Rhyme Rescue Crew
- Starfall Computer Activity
- Run/walk in zig zags
- Make a Lego zig zag
- Activity Sheet 1
- Activity Sheet 2
- Video: Get Squiggling!
- Zucchini muffins
- Sing zippity do da song “plenty of (z words) coming my way”
- Activity Sheet 3
- Activity Sheet 4
- Video: Sesame Street and the Letter Z
- She set up a zoo for the centerpiece.
- Z Dinner:
Appetizer: zwieback bread and cheese with zanahoria (carrot) juice and a Zahanorita (carrot margarita) for the grownups. I don’t drink, but my husband said it was quite delicious and refreshing.
Dinner: Zurcher Geschnetzeltes, zucchini, zesty green beans, zwiebelbrot (onion rolls)
Dessert: Zebra Cake — I used chocolate biscotti instead. And, boy is this a delicious and simple dessert to make! (I think I didn’t lay the cookies right or cut it right, since it doesn’t look very much like zebra stripes.)
Other Dinner Options: ziti, zabaglione, zander, zebra cake, zeppole, Zero bars, zesty salad, zucchini bread/cupcakes, Zingers, zuppa, zuti, zuccotto, breaded zucchini sticks, stuffed zucchini, zuppa
- Bible Story: Zacchariah, Zechariah, Zipporah
All Letter of the Week Posts
Click here for Alphabet Pinterest Board
To see more themes and what my four year old learned this year, click here.